We found your wishlist plant! This might be our favorite velvet aroid. Anthurium clarinervium
- Is easy to grow
- Has dark green velvety leaves shaped like perfect hearts
- Doesn't require special humidity to thrive
- Feels like suede-covered cardboard
- And has sparkling, crystalline veins!
• Light: Medium to bright, indirect light
• Water: Water thoroughly when the top 1" or so of soil dries out. Never let the plant dry out completely.
• Considerations: This plant can't handle much direct sunlight. A little extra humidity will help the leaves grow big and healthy. Keep away from heating/AC vents and drafty locations.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You'll get your choice of a healthy Anthurium clarinervium that meets our rigorous quality standards in a 6" nursery pot. No two plants are alike, and yours will have its own unique shape, size, color, and personality; expect this natural variation from the photos.
Our plants include care instructions as well as our Houseplant Best Practices guide, with information on how to repot, seasonal care and more!
We include shipping box warmers at no charge as needed. Got questions? Check out our FAQ!